If you've made it this far congratulations! You are almost there. Before you can submit your Thesis you need to complete our graduation survey. After you click the 'Submit Now' button below you will first be taken to our survey. This should take you no more than 10 minutes. Once you submit that survey, you will receive a link to the final turn-in form.
*If you have already completed the grad survey and just need the link to the actual turn-in form, please check your email for an email titled "Graduate Survey Confirmation" that was sent from email@example.com when you completed the survey.
The link to the final turn in form will be in that email.
Next, submit your Thesis via our turn-in form:
- You will be asked to upload
- Electronic version of your final written Thesis (10 MB limit),
- Any supplemental files to be uploaded (10 MB limit)
- or links to large files that exceed the limits above, or supplemental materials (external websites, YouTube videos, Dropbox files etc...)
Additional Materials: Required formats for media:
- Magazine, photography, or book projects: in addition to the physical magazine or book itself, please provide electronic copies of layouts of magazines etc...in PDF format. For supplemental photos, please provide images in any of the following formats: jpg, gif, png or any format that is accessible to Adobe CS.
- Videos: submit a link to your video in the turn in form.
- Audio: please submit a link to where your audio files can be downloaded.
In those instances in which a project cannot be physically submitted (e.g. an art exhibit or website link), you should submit the text portion of your Thesis and provide links in the supplemental section of the turn-in form.