Renée Crown Honors Program
Honors Program Websites
Need Funding for your Entrepreneurial Venture or Business Plan?
Do you have an idea for a business, product, or service? Do you want to pitch your entrepreneurial venture for a chance to win over $140,000 in funding? Then you should apply for the RvD iPrize and CompeteCNY!
What is the RvD iPrize?
The Raymond von Dran (RvD) Fund for Student Entrepreneurship at the iSchool and Compete CNY, the Central New York Business Plan Competition regional qualifier, are joining forces to host a pitch competition for students at Syracuse University. iPrize entries are automatically entered into CompeteCNY, the New York Business Plan Competition’s regional qualifier. $40,000 is available for SU students via the RvD iPrize and Compete CNY offers the chance for Syracuse finalists to try for $100,000 in prize money from the New York State Business Plan Competition.
Students can compete in six categories:
- Clean Technology
- Advanced Technology
- Information Technology/Software
What do you have to do?
- Attend the Application Information Session at the Blackstone LaunchPad in Bird Library
- Wednesday, March 8th – 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Submit your application at competecny.com by the March 15th deadline
- Attend the Pitch Presentation at the Blackstone LaunchPad in Bird Library
- Monday, March 20th – 5:00 PM
Please contact Braden Croy, Program Manager at Blackstone LaunchPad at email@example.com if you have any questions.
For more information, please explore the links below.