Admission to Honors for High School Applicants
We aim for a diverse and representative group of students who will excel at Syracuse University. The Renée Crown University Honors Program is an all-University program that represents Syracuse University's students enrolled in each school and college.
If you are a high school applicant and you are interested in the Honors Program, you can apply to the program. We seek students with broad intellectual curiosity and a deep commitment to explore their field of study, foster global awareness, improve their communication skills, and pursue civic engagement.
Early Decision Admits (ED):
- If you are an incoming first-year student in Fall of 2024 and interested in the Honors Program.
- If you are an early decision student, the application deadline was February 28th.
- Decisions will be communicated via email by March 15th.
- Please contact our office if you have questions at email@example.com, 315-443-2759.
Regular Decision Admits (RD):
- We are not accepting applications from Regular Decision applicants at this time.
- This application will be open to regular decision students in mid-March. Check back then for more information regarding application deadlines.
- You must have applied, and been accepted, to Syracuse University for us to consider your application. Please do not apply before you have an offer of admission from the University.
- Please read our FAQs & About Admissions page to make sure you understand our selection process and timing.