5th Annual “Cripping” the Comic Con: 4.22.17
Saturday, April 22, 2017
9:00 AM – 8:30 PM
Syracuse University – Schine Student Center
Our 5th Annual “Cripping” the Comic Con is an INTERNATIONAL summit bringing together the DEPARTMENT OF ABILITY (U.K.) and the ACCESS AVENGERS (U.S.), two teams of superheroes with disabilities. Meet them and other distinguished guests at our live streamed panel, hosted by youth ambassadors from the U.K. and the U.S.!
- Create your own CripCon mascot!
- Design your own Access Avenger!
- Live streamed rock concert with Calling Utopia!
- Cosplay and light painting!
- Welcome, Hydro Girl!
REGISTER ONLINE (http://crippingthecon.com/2017-cripping-comic-con-registration/) OR ON-SITE!
FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
* FOOD * NERDS * VENDORS * ARTISTS * GAMING * PHOTO BOOTH * QUIET AREA * COLLABORATIVE DESIGN * LEGO® * AUTOGRAPHS * AND MORE!! *
FILM SCREENING: 4.21.17 – Finding Dory ((http://oad.syr.edu/event/finding-dory-screening/)
Volunteers — including students needing “civic engagement” credit — are asked to sign up for shifts here