La Noticia

My name is Dominic Chiappone, and I am the Executive Producer of CitrusTV’s Noticias show. It’s a thirty-minute news broadcast program that runs once every Sunday, and it is one of the few college campuses that has a Spanish news show and one of the few Spanish news broadcasts in the entire Syracuse area. We have plenty of opportunities available to help contribute to the show, particularly as anchors, associate producers, and editors. In terms of time commitment, it would only be a couple hours (seriously, no more than two hours maximum) every Sunday starting September 7th. This is a great thing to add to your resume (especially for anybody in Newhouse or interested in journalism), and you would be making a great contribution to one of the only Spanish shows in Syracuse at arguably the best college-run TV station in the country. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to reach out to me via text (786-877-6504) or email (dcchiapp@syr.edu). This is a great opportunity to get super involved on campus and I promise you that you will have a spot waiting for you to help contribute. Regardless of your experiences or background, we will welcome anyone and everyone to the Noticias family. I can promise you that. Thank you so much!