The Matilda Joslyn Gage Foundation
210 East Genesee Street
Fayetteville, NY 13066
Contact: Vanessa Johnson, Program Director – Gage Ambassador Program email@example.com 315 289-6573
Gage Ambassadors for Human Rights 2020/21
Gage Ambassadors Intern – Archive Digitization Project
- Assist The Gage Foundation in documenting and archiving the Gage Ambassadors Program for Human Rights through photographs, videotapes, and program memorabilia.
- Work with the Program Director and the Gage Ambassadors to collect photographs, videotapes, and program memorabilia from Ambassador alumni.
- Create digital files of these materials to preserve the history of the Gage Ambassadors for Human Rights.
Gage Ambassadors Intern – Marketing Materials Project
- Assist The Gage Foundation in creating a Gage Ambassadors Program Brochure.
- Create a paper brochure to hand out at the Gage Center, Speaking Events, and Community Events.
- Create a digital copy of this brochure for our archives
- Work with the Gage Ambassador Program Director in creating this marketing tool.
- Include how the program reflects the life of Matilda Joslyn Gage and her Social Justice Work.
Gage Ambassadors Intern – Alumni Interview Project
Assist The Gage Foundation in creating a Video archive of Gage Ambassador Alumni Interviews.
Work with the Gage Ambassador Program Director in contacting Alumni, and Videotaping Interviews about their experiences in the program, how that experience has impacted on their life, and what they are doing in their present lives.