Build a Better Future with your Own Hands!
Picture yourself in action:
- Canvassing door-to-door in low income neighborhoods to unite service, temporary, unemployed, retired & disabled workers
- Visiting farm labor camps to overcome isolation workers face, bringing life saving resources and helping them build a voice.
- Organizing distributions of food, clothing and other needed supplies
- Recruiting medical professionals to provide life saving care
- Joining campaigns to end government policies that take money from working people.
To volunteer, call 315-478-1992, or stop by the office at 525 N. Salina St. Syracuse, NY 13208