Volunteer at Basketball Games with Relay for Life
Help out with basketball games this season on behalf of the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life of Syracuse University! The details of these games are as follows:
- Saturday 1/6 vs. Notre Dame (Shift 1:00pm-5:30pm)
- Wednesday 1/24 vs. Boston College (Shift 4:45pm-9:15pm)
- Saturday 2/3 vs. Virginia (Shift 1:45pm-6:15pm)
- Sunday 2/11 vs. Wake Forest (Shift 10:45am-3:15pm)
- Saturday 3/3 vs. Clemson (Shift 11:45am-4:15pm)
Volunteers MUST meet the following requirements:
- Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older, with a maximum of 4 volunteers per shift being the ages of 16 or 17. (These volunteers also must have a Liability Release waiver signed by parents before volunteering-I will get that to folks if needed)
- Volunteers must wear long pants, t-shirt, sneakers, and an American Cancer Society issued hat (we will provide that to volunteers). Short pants and open toed shoes are prohibited.
- Volunteers 18 and over must sign a liability waiver when they arrive.
- All volunteers must have health insurance.
Those who volunteer will be provided with a parking pass (if needed), an American Cancer Society hat to be worn to the event, a free food item, and money credited towards Relay for Life of SU on their behalf (can go towards their team if they are a registered participant, or as a donation in their name if they are not). Staff partner Danielle LaTour is more than happy to sign off on any required volunteer hours for these students, as well.
Please send your name, date of availability, email address, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.