Help out Relay for Life at football games!
Help out with football games this season on behalf of the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life of Syracuse University.
- Game: Sat 10/7 vs. Pittsburgh Time TBA (will let you know shift times as soon as announced)
Shift: 6 HOURS (Time TBD) Volunteers Still Needed: 8
- Game: Friday 10/13 vs. Clemson at 7:00pm
Shift Time: 4:45pm-11:00pm Volunteers Still Needed: 4
- Game: Saturday 11/11 vs. Wake Forest TIME TBA (will let you know shift times as soon as announced)
Shift: 6 HOURS (TBD) Volunteers Still Needed: 3
Please note: Volunteers who are interested MUST meet the following requirements:
- Volunteers must wear long pants, t-shirt, sneakers, and an American Cancer Society issued hat (we will provide that to volunteers). Short pants and open toed shoes are prohibited.
- Volunteers 18 and over must sign a liability waiver when they arrive.
- All volunteers must have health insurance.
Those who volunteer will be provided with an American Cancer Society hat to be worn to the event, a free food item, and money credited towards Relay for Life of SU on their behalf (can go towards their team if they are a registered participant, or as a donation in their name if they are not). Staff partner Danielle LaTour is more than happy to sign off on any required volunteer hours for these students, as well.
Please send your name, date of availability, email address, and phone number to Caitlin email@example.com