Be a Community Ambassador
Community Ambassadors (CA) will provide a point of contact for student residents on their assigned blocks, provide access to resources, and aid in building a community to ease the transition to off-campus living. Community Ambassadors will be expected to participate in training, establish contact with residents of their block, serve on the off-campus student advisory council, create their own programming, and participate in select OCCS programs.
• Minimum sophomore standing by Fall 2017
• Minimum cumulative GPA of at least 2.50
• No disciplinary record that resulted in probation, suspension or expulsion
• Must live on one of the blocks listed in participating streets during the 2017-2018 academic year
• Willingness to commit to participation for the entire 2017-2018 academic year
This is a paid leadership position. Community Ambassadors typically average 5 hours a week, earning approximately $500 a semester and are paid hourly.