This Friday, January 27 @ 3:00 pm in 313 Bowne Hall.
We will be holding a general interest meeting for all of our Honors supported civic programs and you’re invited to participate. 313 Bowne Hall is right across the hall from the Honors Suite.
The coordinators of the following programs will be on hand to describe the involvement and answer your questions:
- Nottingham HS ESL Mentoring Program,
- Hillside Work-Scholarship Connection Mentoring Program,
- Hughes Magnet Afterschool Program,
- Mentoring Program at the Center for New Americans (CNA),
- Food Pantry at Temple Concord.
This is a great way to get involved, because you will also have a chance to sign up for these semester-long engagements.
Hope to see you there!