Why an editing process?
In order to strengthen the quality of writing in students’ Capstone projects, Honors requires that you submit your completed project to an editor for review.
Deadlines, and what can I expect?
- You should submit your Capstone for editing one week before the final deadline (see the appropriate timeline for dates)
- Editors will respond to students within a few days with one of the following messages:
- Your Capstone is ready to submit
- Your Capstone needs some editing before you can submit it (a list will be included)
- Your Capstone is not ready for submission. You need to make an appointment with an editor.
Please be sure that you are simultaneously meeting the deadlines you’ve agreed upon with your faculty Advisor and Reader so that they receive your final drafts with sufficient time to offer feedback and approval in advance of turn-in.