You should only use the Distinction form if:

  • You are an Architecture or I&I Design student and you will not select a thesis topic or advisor until your senior year.
  • You are completing your Thesis through an A&S Distinction Program in a social science major and you won't select a topic or an advisor until senior year.

All other Distinction students should use the standard Thesis Proposal Form.

Icon that opens a fillable form when clickedIf for any reason you do not see an embedded form on this page, please click here to access the form in a new tab/window.